Four radiology residents had papers accepted for the American Society of Neuroradiology 51st Annual Meeting in San Diego, May 18-23, 2013:
- PGY2 residents, Jeffrey Morris' and Joel Fritz's abstract, "Put Your Money Where Your Temporal Lobe Is: The Unique Imaging Characteristics of CADASIL"
- PGY3 resident, Lindsay Fox's abstract, "What Lies Beneath: A Multimodality Approach to Imaging Congenital Spine Pathology Underlying Lumbosacral Cutaneous Lesions"
- PGY2 residents, Michael George's and Jeffrey Morris' poster, “At the Top of My Head – Multimodality Imaging of Focal Protruding Masses of the Scalp and Skull in Adults and Children."
Three radiology residents were accepted for the Society for Pediatric Radiology 56th Annual Meeting in San Antonio, May 15-18, 2013:
- PGY3 residents, Lindsay Fox's and Jane An's scientific exhibit, "Focal Liver Lesions in the Pediatric Patient: A Multimodality Pictorial Review with Pathologic Correlation"
- PGY2 resident, Michael George's electronic exhibit, The Unlucky 7: The Anatomy, Physiology and Radiographic Appearance of Children with the 7 Most Common Forms of Congenital Heart Disease.”