Interested physicians who have completed the necessary training to become ABIM board-eligible in Internal Medicine are encouraged to apply. Applicants must have completed an accredited three year fellowship in clinical cardiology, and be board certified/eligible in adult cardiovascular disease.
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows are required to:
Applicant Timeline for July 1, 2013 Fellowship Start Date
- November 2011: Applicants may begin selecting and applying to December cycle fellowship programs through ERAS.
- April 2011: Deadline for application submission.
- December through February: Applications are reviewed by faculty.
- March - April : Invitations to interview are sent out via email.
- April - May: Interviews are held at Baystate Medical Center.
Most invitations to interview are sent out in April. Occasionally, we will extend an invitation in May.
If you are not selected for an interview, you can expect to be notified of your status via email between May and early June.
For More Information
Lora Fillion, Education Coordinator