As the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine we offer training in:
Strengths of Our Graduate Medical Education Programs
Baystate differentiates itself by developing innovative models of medical education that distinguish its residency and fellowship programs from those based on the traditional classroom model.
- Our faculty — physicians experienced in community medicine and clinical research — who are dedicated to medical education
- A collegial environment for learning and inquiry
- First-rate resources, such as our simulation center and our interdepartmental initiatives
- Research collaborations with our research partners, such as the University of Massachusetts Amherst, a major research university
- Generous salary and other benefits
- Breadth and depth of experience necessary to prepare you for a rapidly evolving healthcare field.
Hear what our residents have to say.