Baystate Residency Academic Seminar Series (BRASS) was implemented to:
- Cover all the curricular topics required by the ACGME Common Requirements and Institutional Requirements
- Create opportunities for collaboration across Baystate residencies and fellowships.
Each 2-hour session is offered twice in different months and time periods to help ensure that all interested residents and fellows can attend. Sessions combine both lecture and small group discussion.
- An Overview of Research at Baystate Medical Center: The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine and the Role of the IRB in Resident Research
- A Practical Approach to Career Planning, Job Evaluation, and Contract Negotiation
- Professionalism and Ethical Considerations Surrounding Physician Substance-Abuse, Organ Donation, and Sexual Harassment