Baystate Medical Center's Obstetrics-Gynecology Residency has received the highest level of ACGME accreditation—a full five years. Our four year training program has six positions available each year.
Our Goal is to Help You Meet Your Goals
Our full-time obstetrics-gynecology faculty, together with our community providers, our nurses, and our staff teach a curriculum that covers the width and breadth of our field.
- If you are interested in pursuing a fellowship, we have easily accessible mentors in every field, and a Research Concentration to help you get on track early with publications.
- Our inter-departmental curriculum on Global Health helps prepare residents who would like to do an elective in another country.
Explore Ob/Gyn Sub-specialities—They Are All In-house
- Family Planning
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Midwifery & Community Health
- Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Experts in Minimally Invasive Surgery
Working in Teams is Integral to Who We Are—And How We Teach
- You will learn in teams through in-situ simulation on Labor and Delivery, our Wesson Women’s Clinic Patient Care Teams, and through the structure of our core rotations.
- We work closely with our certified nurse midwives and nurse practitioners.
- We create multi-disciplinary opportunities for our residents by partnering with physician educators in 10 residency programs and more than 20 fellowships.
Baystate Medical Center is a Great Place to Work and a Great Place to Learn!
- Our faculty love to teach, and many have won teaching awards from Baystate and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- We are known for high-quality patient care—we rank among the top hospitals in the U.S. for quality and safety.
- Our state-of-the-art simulation center and surgical skills laboratory is accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a Level I Comprehensive Education Institute.
Baystate's Obstetrics-Gynecology Residency is ACGME-accredited.