Who Is Eligible
Eligible students are limited to:
- local college juniors or seniors
- local medical students (either entering medical school or between the first and second years)
who are exploring the potential of a career in medical, biomedical, public health, or behavioral health research.
ALL of the following materials must be received by February 1, 2013. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Complete the online application
- Personal statement outlining your interests in research
- Official school transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from one of your professors
Submit Application Materials to:
Jane Sicard, Summer Student Scholars Program Coordinator
Baystate Medical Center
Division of Academic Affairs
759 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199