Baystate Medical Center is recognized as a leading academic medical center.
As the Western Campus of Tufts University School of Medicine we offer:
We are a nationally accredited provider of continuing education for health care professionals on staff and in the community.
- We offer clinical practicums for baccalaureate, masters, or doctoral-level nursing students at affiliated schools of nursing.
- The Nurse Residency Program offers 2 tracks: AD RNs enrolled in a BSN program and one for new BSN graduates.
- Our Midwifery Education Program is offered in collaboration with the Midwifery Institute of Philadelphia University.
Through our affiliation with the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science, we offer two Pharmacy residencies.
Allied Health and Professional Programs
Baystate's educational partnerships allow us to offer allied health programs such as:
- emergency medical technician (EMT)
- pharmacy technician
- surgical technologist
High School Students
- Mini-Medical School help members of our community make more informed decisions about all aspects of their health care.