Who we are:
- A grass roots organization founded 12 years ago by Springfield community leaders who work together to achieve improved health outcomes by reaching people in all settings, not just in a hospital.
- Our goal is to help people solve their own community problems and create opportunities for community change while learning to work together for change.
- To improve the health and quality of life for all
- to reduce the disparities in health status among subgroups of the population; and
- to expand the focus of the health care system so that actions are not limited to disease treatment.
Our Programs and Initiatives