Back Row L-R: Rony Ghaoui, MD, David Desilets MD, PhD, Dale Pappas, MS, PA-C
Front Row: L-R: Angelica Belo, MD, Jorge Sotelo, MD, Jeanne McCarthy, BS, PA-C
Physicians & Staff: David Desilets, MD, PhD - Rony Ghaoui, MD - Vaibhav Mehendiratta, MD - Jorge Sotelo, MD - Jeanne McCarthy, PS, PA-C - Dale Pappas, MS, PA-C - Meet our providers
* Some of our providers also see patients at the Baystate Oupatient Center in East Longmeadow.
About Our Practice:
Baystate Gastroenterology provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment for patients with diseases of the gastrointestinal track and liver. We provide a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic services in our state-of-the-art treatment facility.
Our Services include:
- Screening colonoscopy
- Management of GI tract disorders (Reflux, Ulcer disease, Pancreatic disorders, biliary tree disorders, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome)
- Management of liver disorders (Hepatitis B and C management, nonalcoholic and alcoholic liver disease management, liver transplant evaluation in partnership with Lahey Clinic in Boston)
- Diagnosis and therapeutic upper and lower endoscopy (Endoscopic ultrasound with needle biopsy, Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), Radiofrequency ablation for Barrett's esophagus, Endoscopic mucosal resection, capsule endoscopy and Double Balloon Enteroscopy)
- Esophageal motility and pH testing
- H-Pylori Testing
Download and print our brochure