The Baystate Medical Center Division of Healthcare Quality (DHQ) ensures that patients receive the highest quality and most efficient healthcare in the safest possible manner by:
- Identifying and improving quality of care measures
- Coordinating quality and performance improvement activities, such as:
- Patient safety practices
- Infection control and prevention
- Delivering high quality, population-based care.
- Documenting and reporting quality and safety results data.
- Conducting research into ways to improve Baystate quality of care and patient safety through the Center for Quality of Care Research.
DHQ Staff Directory