For over 90 years, Baystate Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice has been caring for patients ranging from newborn babies to elderly, mostly in their homes. Whether your patient is recovering from an illness or surgery, or even coping with end of life, we can help to provide the best care possible.
- We care for patients in a large service area, covering Hampden, Hampshire, and western Worcester counties.
- We accept Medicare and Medicaid, but are also in-network with most major insurance companies.
- We have a large professional staff to support patient needs, including nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, and home care aides.
- We have a wound care specialist and nurses certified in wound care to help provide care for patients with even the most challenging wounds.
- We offer specialty programs, including:
- Heart failure management to help patients with heart failure avoid unnecessary re-hospitalizations and to learn how to manage their illness.
- Total joint rehabilitation to help maximize patient’s function at home.
- Palliative care to help improve the quality of life and relieve suffering for patients with debilitating chronic disease or life-threatening illness.
- Hospice care to support patients facing end-of-life and their families.
- Pediatric palliative care to help enhance the quality of life for children with life-limiting illnesses and their families.
- We are local, including our on-call staff, available 24 hours a day.
Baystate Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice welcomes the opportunity to partner with you in providing home health care for your patients.
For more information, to make a referral or for a consultation
to see if a patient's qualify for BVNAH services,
please call 1-800-249-8298