The Regional Growth and Nutrition Program serves infants and children from birth to age six years throughout western Massachusetts, providing diagnostic and therapeutic services for growth and nutrition-related disorders including:
- Failure to thrive (organic and inorganic)
- Feeding difficulties
- Abnormal or inadequate growth patterns
- Developmental/behavioral disorders affecting nutrition or growth.
Our team includes a board certified pediatric gastroenterologist, a pediatric nutrition specialist, and a social worker.
- Nicole B. Knee, MPH, RD, CLC, LDN
- A. Angelides, M.D. (Consultant)
- Beth Russell-Smith, MSW, LICSW