Who We Are:
The Regional Growth and Nutrition Program serves infants and children from birth to age six years throughout Western Massachusetts, providing diagnostic and therapeutic services for growth and nutrition-related disorders including:
- Failure to thrive (organic and inorganic)
- Feeding difficulties
- Abnormal or inadequate growth patterns
- Developmental/behavioral disorders affecting nutrition or growth.
- Developmental Pediatrician: Nancy Kloczko, M.D.
- Pediatric Gastroenterologist: A. Angelides, M.D.
- Pediatric Nutrition Specialist: Amira Pellett, R.D., Ph.D.
Meet the team...
Patient Insurance and Billing Information