Baystate Medical Center's Hip and Knee Replacement Program is the highest rated total joint program in Western Massachusetts.
Premier, Inc., rated the Hip and Knee Replacement Program as one of only ten top performing hospitals nationwide. Premier, a performance improvement consortium of 1,500 hospitals and health care sites, cited the Baystate program for its rate of successful clinical outcomes and management.
Learn about the Hip and Knee Replacement Program's quality and safety record.
Our program is also a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip ReplacementSM. Awarded by the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, this distinction demonstrate an expertise in quality care, resulting in better overall outcomes for patients, by meeting objective clinical measures developed with input from expert physicians and medical organizations. Blue Distinction Centers for Knee and Hip Replacement provide comprehensive inpatient knee and hip replacement services, including total knee replacement and total hip replacement surgeries. Learn more...
Baystate Medical Center's three board certified hip and knee replacement specialist surgeons perform more hip and knee replacements than any other facility in Western Massachusetts. Statistics...
- Jordan Greenbaum, MD
- Robert J. Krushell, MD
- Andrew Lehman, MD
These experts are the:
- Only members of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons in the region.
- Only surgeons in the area who devote their practice exclusively to hip replacement and knee replacement
- Only surgeons in the region to use computer-assisted navigation for more accurate placement of joints.
Baystate's fully integrated, dedicated multidisciplinary team offers patients "one-stop shopping" for all phases of their procedure, encompassing:
- Pre-operative education
- State-of-the-art surgery applying the latest technological advances.
- A dedicated 22-bed nursing unit
- Post-operative pain management
- Rehabilitation therapy
Patients rate Baystate Medical Center's Hip and Knee Replacement Program higher than the national average. Read some recent patient feedback.