- Anesthesiology - Your comfort and safety during surgery are among our highest priorities. Anesthesiologists are on call 24/7 to ensure that your surgery is as pain-free as possible.
- Inpatient Surgery - Complex surgeries that require extensive pre- and post-operative care and the professional and technological resources of the hospital, may necessitate an overnight stay (or longer). Our inpatient rooms and professional care ensure your comfort and safe healing until you are ready for discharge. In addition, we know that your family and loved ones are important to your recuperation, and we have liberal visiting policies and special accommodations to encourage their presence at your bedside.
- Outpatient Surgery - Our many same-day surgical procedures performed in our state of the art Chestnut Surgery Center permit you return home as soon possible and heal in the comfort and safety of your home. You'll leave the hospital with clear instructions about diet, mobility and when you can resume your usual routine.
- Preadmission Evaluation - Your safety is important to us. We may need to perform tests that ensure that you are well enough to have surgery and that you do not have unrelated conditions that would make surgery inadvisable.
- Patient Support Services - We have onsite social workers, financial counselors, interpreters, and spiritual support chaplains to help you and your family deal with personal issues related to your surgery and to assist you and your family navigate through dealing with care at home, payment, communicating with our staff, and the emotions associated with illness.
- Surgical Education - We want you to be thoroughly prepared for what you will experience before you arrive for your surgery. We also provide support groups where you or your family can meet others facing the same health issues and challenges before or after surgery.