The Welcome Center provides a central location for information and resources, including training schedules, communications and instructions. In addition, we welcome your feedback to ensure we are meeting your needs along the way.
|Click the button to the right to learn more about Baystate Health benefits.
Logging into PeopleSoft from Home
- Open an Internet browser and navigate to baystatehealth.org
- From the Baystate Home page, click on the Employees link in the upper right corner of the Baystate page.
- Scroll down the page and click on the View Your Paychecks icon picture.
- Log onto PeopleSoft.
For detailed information on how to log into PeopleSoft from home or work, click here.
Please read this message about upcoming pay adjustments from Charles E. Cavagnaro III, MD, F.A.C.P. President, Baystate Health Eastern Region, and Paula C. Squires, SPHR, Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer, Baystate Health.
Official Date of Wing Transition to Baystate Health
As of September 1, the hospital was renamed Baystate Wing Hospital.
Baystate Health Policies
BC 6.800, Email Policy -- Protected Health Information should be e-mailed outside of Baystate only for appropriate work-related purposes and only if encrypted:
• By clicking on the ‘Send Securely’ button usually found on the e-mail ribbon above the ‘Send’ button, or
• By typing the expression, [encrypt] any place in the subject line (the square brackets must be included unless the Send Securely button is used as described above (use this method when using e-mail through Outlook Web Access).
BC 6.860, Security Incident Response and Reporting policy -- Report viruses, password violations, Protected Health Information found in regular trash, etc. to the Information Security Officer at 413-794-0503.
BC 6.870, Auditing Access to Computerized Patient Records -- Patients, visitors and employees may make requests for audits of access to computerized systems to the Information Security Office at 413-794-0503, to the privacy officer at 413-794-5840 or to the Compliance Hotline at 877-874-7444.
• Patients may make their request through the Patient & Guest Relations office who will then contact the security or privacy office.
• Audit logs are not part of the medical record; they are a business record and are not released to patients.
• Audit logs are only released to the requestor when it is determined that they have direct work-related responsibility for the follow-up.
• If the audit identifies concerns, the information is provided to HR and the applicable department manager for further follow-up and determination of corrective action. The privacy officer is notified of all privacy investigations.
BC 5.100, Corporate Travel Policy
Wing Employee Updates
Kronos FAQ for Employees - December 22, 2014
Kronos Training Memo - November 10, 2014
Flu Policy: FAQ - September 22, 2014
Wing Employee Update - September 3, 2014
Baystate Wing Hospital & Regional Leadership Announcement - August 27, 2014
Wing Employee Update - August 22, 2014
Wing Employee Update - August 4, 2014
Benefits for 2015
FAQ: Compensation & Payroll
Years of Service
Your credited years of service with Wing Memorial Hospital will continue to be recognized by Baystate Health, in alignment with Baystate Health Human Resources policies.
If You Are Injured at Work, Report it Here.
Manager Toolkit for Hiring
Job posting form
FAQ for managers
Manager toolkit for onboarding new employees
New leader onboarding checklist
Talent Acquisition consultants and roles
Talent Acquisition consultants (names and faces)
Hiring process (beginning Sept.1)
Information & Technology (IT) Communications
Instructions for logging into the network
Mobile Devices (Smartphones, Tablets)
(Fax completed forms to 413-322-4172)
Smartphone Policy and Form for Supported devices
Smartphone Policy and Forms for Non-Supported devices
Smartphone guidelines and approved devices
Remote Access to eWorkplace (Tutorial Video)
Accessing LBI Reports
Approving Invoices and eForms
Chart of Accounts Cost Center Job Aids
Completing an OnBase Check Request
Completing an OnBase Travel Request
Creating your Baystate eSignature (for your email account)